Monday, November 23, 2009

The Unique Taste of Boulder


Beer is looked down upon in my state, so a good beer is very hard to come by. Luckily, as I was cruising through my small selection of beers at the State Liquor Store, I noticed something at the corner of my eye. I saw the label of a bottle and it looked like it already had one too many drinks. Obviously, I couldn't resist the extraordinary label that was beckoning me to partake of the contents inside.

Drinking from the "Beer of Life" was a great decision. The taste is very unique because it leaves a dry, hoppy feeling in your mouth. The look has a dark, orange tint, but the weight is as light as a feather. The percent of alcohol is decent (according to American standards), standing at 4.85% by volume. And, having a label that looks like it stepped out Jimi Hendrix's bus will guarantee you to be the life of the party.

I won't consider Hazed and Infused my favorite beer of all time, but I recommend it to all beer-lovers needing a change from the norm. Share the moment by yourself or with a friend. Enjoy the lasting memories when it was cool to smoke candy cigarettes in grade school, because Hazed and Infused will take you back to the days when it was cool to skip school and take hits on your friend's beanbag while playing Donkey Kong on Nintendo.

For more information, please visit the brewery's website at http://www.boulderbeer.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment